Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Push It!

I am sitting here at my husband's bedside and am so thankful, among other things, for a laptop and free WiFi! Phoenix Baptist is a wonderful hospital but I have been told there is no WiFi available. I would really be insane by now (we've been here for 6 days now) with no internet! I am taking advantage of this time (and believe me, I have a LOT of time on my hands at the moment) to do some blogging and catch up on my regular blogs I like to read.

I was over on At Your Cervix when I found a link to this wonderful blog carnival on pushing....a a baby out that is. Amy Romano is hosting this carnival on Science and Sensibility blog. I very much enjoyed the post and think you will too.

The Fifth Healthy Birth Blog Carnival: Push it real good!

No comments:

Post a Comment