Friday, April 16, 2010

March for Babies - Time is Running out to donate!!!!!

As March fast approaches, the time for walking to fight prematurity is here again. Every year, in an attempt to raise funds to fight prematurity and birth defects, the March of Dimes hosts March for Babies. The Phoenix, AZ walk is actually April 17th. Bethany Womens Healthcare has a team and we are inviting everyone....and I do mean everyone...to walk, donate, or both with us! Our goal is to raise $1000 for the march of Dimes....will you help?

Click here to go to my homepage to donate or join our team.

My son was born prematurely at 34 weeks after spending a couple weeks in the hospital on magnesium sulfate on and off. While most babies will do fine in the long run at this gestational age, he did not. He experienced bleeding in his brain, which caused permanent brain damage. He is now mildy mentally retarded.

Do you have a story to tell about a child born premature or with birth defects? We would love to share your story on our blog. Email your story to me by clicking on my name then Email and I will post it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment